Oxygen is the single most important substance taken into the body. Without oxygen life would cease to be. Here are ten benefits that oxygen offers the body.
- Oxygen rich internal environment prevents cancer cell growth.
- Oxygen releases stress in the body.
- Oxygen stimulates the production of white blood cells, which are necessary to fight infection.
- Oxygen increases hemoglobin disassociation, thus increasing the delivery of oxygen from the blood to the cells.
- Oxygen gives more energy.
- Oxygen increases red blood cell membrane indispensability which enhances their flexibility and effectiveness.
- Oxygen decreases pathogens.
- Oxygen can increase the efficiency of the antioxidant enzyme system which scavenges excess free radicals in the body.
- Oxygen accelerates metabolic rate. It helps break down proteins, carbohydrates and fats to use as energy.
Oxygen stimulates the growth and efficiency of friendly bacteria that the body needs for good health.
Reap the benefits of oxygen. . . .just breath.